Who has time to be sick ? I don’t. Sometimes we don’t appreciate our health until it’s been taken from us. Luckily, for a lot of us, that’s only temporary. Many don’t understand how to keep your body in good performing condition, physically, mentally and internally.
- Exercise with intention – Keyword *intention. Do the hard work. Don’t go through the motions, set a goal and hit it. Even better, push past it. Push through the pain. No pain, no gain.
- Eat a good clean diet. – You are what you eat. You want to be a cookie, eat cookies. You want to be rock solid, eat proteins. Your body needs nutrients, vitamins, minerals ? eat fruits and veggies. Eat good shit, keep your alkaline levels high at all times.
- Take cold showers, frequently. If you shower at night, it might not be the move. If you shower in the morning, which I hope you do; cold showers are extremely beneficial to your mind and body. You wake your mind up by putting your body in a fight or flight mode, you choose to fight by staying in the water and naturally this will heighten all senses. It also shocks your body and system, which is extremely important for boosting your immune system.
- Take multivatmins, minerals and supplments. super important, especially if you aren’t eating a big variety of fruits and veggies. You’re probably missing key supplements, and you’ll never be perfect. The key is to keep your body is best performing condition as possible.
- Exercise in extreme temperatures – Not only is it good to exercise, it’s better to do it in extreme temperatures. 32* outside ? Sweet, go for a run. 100* and blazing hot outside ? Sweet, grab a water bottle and get after it. Combining extreme weather and pushing your body to new limits and you can kiss Dr visits goodbye. Your body will adapted and ready for anything it comes across.
- Fast frequently – There are multiple ways to fast. 12 hrs, 18 hrs, 24 hrs, 36 hrs, 48 hrs, 72 hours and anything past that, you should probably consult a physician. Myself, the most I’ve ever done is a a 48 hour fast. When you deplete your body of food, and flush with pure water, you get rid of the toxins that are stored in your body. It’s like giving your body a full body reset. Try it, it takes about 18-24 hrs for the magic to really start. Ignore the hunger pains, they’ll go away.